Kocostar Rose Lip Mask is a rose-scented hydrogel lip patch that deeply hydrates and nourishes dry, chapped lips and adds an elegant glow.
- Make your lips soft and kissable with KOCOSTAR's Lip Mask – a hydrogel lip patch infused with botanical essences that will make your lips feel and look irresistible.
- In addition to original three fruity Lip Masks, KOCOSTAR now presents Rose Lip Mask. Rejuvenate and fill parched lips with rose water for an elegant glow.
- Add this lip mask to your daily morning routine and your lips will always be moist and kissable. Grab, apply, and peel after 10 minutes. Your lips will feel fantastic and smell great!
How to use:
- Take out a lip mask using the enclosed spatula.
- Place mask on clean lips and leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the mask and pat the excess essence.
Aqua, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Agar, Potassium Chloride, Glucose, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Panthenol, PEG-60Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Red Oxide of Iron(CI 77491), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Calcium Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice Powder, Maltodextrin.
Contains: 20 Lips Masks
Expiration Date: 2023.07.01
We ship Australia Wide.
Free shipping for all orders over $70.
Standard Shipping within Australia in 8.00AUD.
Our shipping partnerAustralia Post is working hard to move more parcels for everyone during these challenging times. Processing over 2 million parcels every day which is even greater than their busiest period at Christmas we apologise in advance for any delays.